- Trip Planning
Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre (The)
Located in a restored 1891 water pumping station, the centre was established to provide residents and visitors with an environment which encourages interest in various forms of visual art. Classes, workshops, lectures and exhibitions in a wide range of mediums are ongoing.
Open to everyone:
Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm Closed Mondays and Holidays.
Having a social or business event?
Inquire about our Room Rental
The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is available for rent for your business, educational, yoga/tai-chi class or social event. Rates are reasonable, and we offer discounted rates to non-profit and community organizations. We can also provide advice about Town and LCBO permits that you may need to consider.
- Open all year
- Picturesque outdoor space suitable for tents, booths, and tables, overlooking the Niagara River
- Equipped kitchen
- Free parking on-site and nearby
- Within walking distance of hotels, restaurants and the Shaw Festival Theatre
- Projector and screen included in rental cost
- Room capacities:
- Walker Room holds up to 80 people seated, 120 standing
- Gallery holds up to 30 people seated, 50 standing