MAGNOLIA ON SIMCOE BED & BREAKFAST
625 Simcoe Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake ON L0S 1J0
Features: G PB A No Credit Cards 1N WI GL
Welcome to Magnolia on Simcoe! Enjoy magnificent comfort and hospitality - magnificent stays in elegant, all ground level guest rooms - bedrooms with king or queen size beds and ensuite bathrooms; living/loungerooms with many amenities. Wake up to a delicious full breakfast. Relax in an adult-oriented/smoke free environment, only 1.9 kilometres (1 mile) from Town Centre. Unfortunately pets cannot be accommodated.
Experience the tranquil neighbourhood setting within the limits of the historic Old Town - just a short walking or pleasant driving distance to the many exciting venues in and around Town or nearby Niagara Falls and USA border - shopping, dining, the Shaw Festival Theatre, wineries, golf, walking/bicycle trails, antique shops, historic sites, sightseeing and so much more.
Savour a hearty breakfast served in the Magnolia Dining Room consisting of yogourt parfait with fresh/seasonal fruit, selected hot entrees and a variety of homemade freshly baked goods, all served with fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee/tea or milk - will cater to guest dietary needs as requested. Menus change daily.
Other Guest Amenities:
- The Magnolia Living Room - spacious and bright room with comfortable seating.
- The Sunflower Lounge Room - cozy and intimate room for quiet relaxation with, mini fridge, bottled water and ice, coffee/tea service, wine glasses and more;
- The beautifully landscaped front garden, the nearby parks and vineyards for leisurely strolls and the spectacular sunrises and sunsets for breathtaking viewing;
- On-site parking and secure front entrance with individual keys to guest bedrooms;
- Central air conditioning and hardwood floors.
Open Year round - Thursday to Sundays, Long Weekend Mondays and Canadian holidays.
Check-in starts at 4pm (earlier time by prior arrangement)
Check-out by 11am
Rates (based on room selection, CDN dollars):
Deposits, Payments and Cancellation:
A $50 deposit is required at time of booking/reservation which is payable by cheque or electronic money transfer. Payment of the balance of room rate is accepted in cash only.
Notification of change in plans by phone or email (no phone messages) is appreciated at least 24 hours prior to arrival. A $15 cancellation fee will apply, unless guest is able to rebook for another time.
Please call for any additional details.
Come experience and enjoy magnificent stays, year round!
DIRECT ON LINE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE