Welcome to Taste the Town Tours
Taste the Town Tours is recommended for anyone interested in participating on a food and cultural adventure and is casual in pace and both wheelchair and stroller accessible. We believe a Food Tour should be a harmonious combination of history, architecture and local cuisine and have developed the tour to ensure the creation of a truly memorable culinary experience.
Don’t miss out on this 2.5 hour walking food tour in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake for a unique experience like none other. Tourists and locals alike will have the chance to brush up on their history of the town, meet interesting people from across the globe, and experience some delectable tastings that have been carefully selected to tantalize your taste buds and have you running back for more. To purchase tickets today call 1-800-838-3006 or Purchase Tickets!
More Information about our Fall/Winter Tour
- Balzacs Coffee Roasters: Offering fair trade organic coffee, sugar and cocoa since 1997 –
- The Prince of Wales Hotel | Churchill Lounge: join us for a taste at the most photographed spot in all of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- The Charles Inn | Hob Nob Restaurant: Step into this 1832 hotel for some delicious and hearty comfort food like no other
- Il Gelato di Carlotta: the tastiest organic based gelatos, sorbettos and much more –
PLEASE NOTE: The Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel any given tour within 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Tours run with a minimum of 4 participants.
- When: Saturday and Sunday, November through March
- Time: Tours run at 10:30 a.m.
- Cost: $44 adult (19+)| $39 senior (60+)| $29 youth (12-18)
- Duration: 1.5 hours – 2 hours
- Who: All age groups and fitness levels. Keep in mind the tour is 1.5 hours in length so please use your discretion upon booking
- What’s Included: 4 food/beverage tastings at participating locations
- Capacity: Maximum of 12 people per tour
- What to Wear: Bundle up, it’s cold!
- Weather Conditions: Tour runs rain, snow or shine (lightening, thunder, high winds or snow storms, please contact 1-800-459-1985)
- Starting Location: 223 King Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake | Balzacs Coffee Roasters