The Court House (Historic, circa 1850)

About

c/o Niagara-on-the-Lake Parks & Recreation

The historic Court House on Queen Street, which was constructed in the 1850s, is available for rent from mid-October to mid-March. Two halls, the Grand Hall, and the John Drope Hall are ideal for weddings, receptions, and meetings.

For rates and booking arrangements, contact Luanne Kulchar at the Parks & Recreation Office at 905-468-4261.
 

 

Map