We are a Niagara-on-the-Lake bed & breakfast with a difference! When we took over in April 2008 we were determined to provide our guests with an outstanding B&B visit. Our focus is on giving our visitors a contemporary experience that includes personalized service, enhanced amenities, your privacy, large comfortable rooms, real breakfast choices and exceptional value... Our commitment is reflected in the comments from our generous guests - please take the time to look at them.
Maurice and Ann
The amenities our guest enjoy include:
Large ground floor King and Queen suites with en-suite bathrooms and showers.
* A separate private guests entrance.
* Fireplaces in all our suites.
A full breakfast choice from an a' la Carte menu.
* Breakfast served en-suite.
* Breakfast served at a time that suits you.
* Comfortable king beds in two of our rooms and a queen size in suite 3. With quilted mattress liners and high thread count cotton sheets.
* Jacuzzis (room 1 & 2).
* Pantries stocked with coffee & teas, chocolate, fresh fruit, juices, milk, bottled water, low fat yoghurts, cereals and pretzels.
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans.
* TVs, Radio/CD and DVDs.
* Free wi-fi Internet.
* Free wine tastings
* Outdoors seating area
* Winery tours and packages
* Bike rentals
* Free parking
We are only a short distance to all the historic sites, cultural activities and the shops of beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake and just two blocks from the Pillar & Post Hotel and Spa.
2 night minimum booking required on weekends.
1.4 km from town centre.
**Direct-Online Reservations Available**