555 Victoria Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON CA L0S 1J0
Features: A GL PB TB TV No Credit Cards PE Pet WI
Welcome to Alandia Bed and Breakfast, a premium bed and breakfast on a quiet street inside the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and only a short walk to Niagara's award winning theatres, restaurants and shopping. This bed and breakfast is an elegant retreat that has been redecorated and combines Old World charm with today's most comfortable amenities, a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day.
A delightful three course breakfast, including juice, Alan's great coffee, baked goods, fresh local Niagara fruit (when available) and hot entree is cheerfully served promptly at 8.30am, at a beautifully set table.
“We know that once you have enjoyed a Bed and Breakfast experience, you will ask yourself why you never tried it before.”
Let Diane make a reservation for you at one of the many fine restaurants in Niagara on the Lake
or have her make a reservation for you at the Pillar and Post Spa, just two blocks from Alandia.
• Check-in 2:00 p.m.,to 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out at 10:30 a.m.
• Special arrangements can always be made for early or late check-in.
• A minimum stay of two nights is required on all weekends and a three night stay on long weekends
• Children over the age of twelve are welcome
• Air conditioning
• Flat screen cable tvs in all rooms
• Private Guest entrance
• Guest lounge with mini refrigerator
• Free high speed WiFi
• Home and gardens are smoke free
Distance from Town Centre 1.6kms