625 Simcoe Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON CA L0S 1J0
Google Map for this property
Google Streetview for this property
Features: G No Credit Cards A 1N PB GL WI
Welcome to Magnolia on Simcoe! Enjoy magnificent comfort and hospitality - magnificent stays in elegant, all ground level guest rooms - bedrooms with king or queen size beds and ensuite bathrooms; living/loungerooms with many amenities. Wake up to a delicious full breakfast. Relax in an adult-oriented/smoke free environment, only 1.9 kilometres (1 mile) from Town Centre. Unfortunately pets cannot be accommodated.
Experience the tranquil neighbourhood setting within the limits of the historic Old Town - just a short walking or pleasant driving distance to the many exciting venues in and around Town or nearby Niagara Falls and USA border - shopping, dining, the Shaw Festival Theatre, wineries, golf, walking/bicycle trails, antique shops, historic sites, sightseeing and so much more.
Savour a hearty breakfast served in the Magnolia Dining Room consisting of yogourt parfait with fresh/seasonal fruit, selected hot entrees and a variety of homemade freshly baked goods, all served with fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee/tea or milk - will cater to guest dietary needs as requested. Menus change daily.
Other Guest Amenities:
- The Magnolia Living Room - spacious and bright room with comfortable seating.
- The Sunflower Lounge Room - cozy and intimate room for quiet relaxation with, mini fridge, bottled water and ice, coffee/tea service, wine glasses and more;
- The beautifully landscaped front garden, the nearby parks and vineyards for leisurely strolls and the spectacular sunrises and sunsets for breathtaking viewing;
- On-site parking and secure front entrance with individual keys to guest bedrooms;
- Central air conditioning and hardwood floors.
Open Year round - Thursday to Sundays, Long Weekend Mondays and Canadian holidays.
The Blue Lily Room
Price per night: $189.00
Relax in this spacious and bright bedroom with a comfortably luxurious king-size bed and ensuite bathroom (3 piece including shower), ceiling fan, sitting area and walk-in dressing closet with vanity and plush bathrobes. Enjoy the spectacular views of the park, vineyards and stunning sunsets from the comfort of this bedroom. Maximum of 2 persons.
The Rose Room
Price per night: $169.00
Relax in this cozy bedroom with a comfortably luxurious queen-size bed and spacious ensuite bathroom (3piece including bathtub), sitting area and plush bathrobes. Maximum of 2 persons.