Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake
Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 to Thursday, October 12th, 2017
TASTE THROUGH OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR ONE CONVENIENT PRICE!
We know visiting all of our member wineries during a trip to wine country is a tall order, so we’ve developed our NEW Winemakers’ Selections Tasting Pass, which you are welcome to use at all of our member wineries, all year round. So, slow down, take your time and savour 20+ carefully selected terroir wines for one convenient price.
TASTING PASS GUIDELINES
- We want your tasting pass experience to be as outstanding as we can possibly make it, so we suggest you read-up on some of the helpful guidelines listed below.
- The tasting pass is valid only at the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake included in this tasting.
- Tasting pass holders must be 19 years of age or over to redeem wine tastings.
- Tasting pass holders will receive one tasting of a Winemaker’s Selection wine at each participating winery based on redemption of a tasting token at each winery.
- To redeem a tasting token at a winery, you must present the tasting pass and hand over the applicable winery tasting token to a member of the winery tasting staff, touring staff, winery boutique staff or a member of winery management staff.
- Each tasting token equals one two fluid oz. pour of a Winemaker’s Selection wine.
- No refunds will be given by the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake and/or any other applicable vendors of the tasting pass.
Price Per Ticket: $31.64