Explore the decadently sweet and savoury art of wine and chocolate pairing. Visit our wineries and taste over 20 VQA wines matched with chocolate-infused dishes – from classically sweet flavour combinations to unexpected surprises. A romantic celebration for two or a great reason for a girls’ getaway weekend!
February | Black History Month Film Series
LUNCHBOX CINEMA | FRIDAYS @ 11:30 AM
• Feb 14: Journey to Justice (47 min)
• Feb 21: Remember Africville (35 min) & Black Mother, Black Daughter (29 min)
• Feb 28: Speakers for the Dead (50 min)
Pack a lunch and learn about the Black experience in Canada. Snacks and refreshments available for purchase. Free admission. Duration: About an hour.
The Annual Spirit of Niagara Awards will be held on Tuesday March 10th 2020. This years event will be held at Ravine Vineyard in their brand new Event Centre. We are asking for nominations for the awards to be handed out that evening. For more information on the awards and past winners please click the link below. Nominations can be emailed to Nicole Cripps at email@example.com
Nominations will be accepted til February 21st at Noon
Niagara Historical Society Lecture Series: All Along the Waterfront
Various Dates from March - September
March – September | Niagara Historical Society Lecture Series: All Along the Waterfront
Held on the Third Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm. $10 or free for Niagara Historical Society Members. Generously sponsored by Geoffrey & Lorraine Joyner.
• March 19: Peter Mulcaster | A Railway History of Niagara-on-the-Lake 1854–1959
• April 16: Tony Chisholm | Marathon swimmers on Lake Ontario
• May 21: Linda Fritz |Queenston: The Inland Port
• June 18: David Gilchrist | The Navy Hall Underwater Archaeology Project
• July 16: Peter Warwick | Launch Today: A Brief History of Shipbuilding & Boat Building in Niagara
Starting with a wine and cheese welcome party on the Friday night, wine tastings during the day on Saturday followed by a 5 course wine paired meal , served in a progressive format through 5 of the top
restaurants in town.
Cost of $160.00 per person all inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
Book soon to avoid disappointment.
April is sold out, March is 50% sold and February is 25% sold. Looking for participation from our retail partners.